|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 500 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins are shipped in a mint sealed monster box with serial number indicating production at the Philadelphia Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original 13 colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Only 480 monster boxes were produced in Philadelphia in 2020, making this the second rarest bullion Silver Eagle ever produced, behind only the 2015 Philadelphia issue, which is all but unobtainable in sealed boxes.
- Box numbers 400000-400479 were used to identify Philadelphia-issued coins.
The newest rarity in the most popularly collected Silver coin series in the world is sure to be in high demand. Add this sealed monster box of 2020 Silver Eagles from the Philadelphia Mint to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review