- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is one the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- This Silver Certificate is graded as Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Signatures are Woods/Mellon—Friedberg#1601.
- Face: Features a portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Displays a large “ONE” with “ONE DOLLAR” superimposed at center.
Series 1928-A with Woods/Mellon signatures signify that this note was printed from January of 1929 through February of 1932. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.