Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Four-coin set from the last Shogunate.
- Graded AU-55 and AU-58 by PCGS and encapsulated to protect your investment.
- Special Samurai label.
- Obverse: Crest of the Imperial House.
- Reverse: Imperial monetary signature and mint stamp.
- Electrum 2 Shu Rectangular Bar Coin (1832-58)
- Electrum 2 Bu Rectangular Bar Coin (1868-69)
- Silver Shu Rectangular Bar Coin (1853-65)
- Silver Bu Rectangular Bar Coin (1868-69)
Store and protect your collection! Click here for a handsome 4-coin PCGS display Box, the ideal accessory to hold and display your historic Japanese coins!
These Japanese coin sets include denominations from 1 Shu to 2 Bu, and make great gifts or starter sets for the beginning World coin collector. Add one of these coin sets to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.