Roman Empire AR Denarius Domitian (81-96 AD) AU NGC RIC II.1 668
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Denarius of Emperor Domitian 3.40 grams.
- Struck at a Rome Mint.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- Strike 5/5, Surface 4/5.
- NGC has designated this coin as being in Fine Style.
- Obverse: Bust right. IMP CAES DOMIT AVG GERM P M TR P VI
- Reverse: May vary. A typical design is: IMP XIX COS XIIII CENS P P P Minerva advancing right on prow, holding thunderbolt & shield.
- RIC II.1 668.
Protect and display your Silver Denarii in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this very nice example from the last Emperor of the Flavian Dynasty to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.