|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin will be in protective packaging.
- This coin is in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of King George III surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Struck at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box recommended for this coin.
Featuring a historic design, and struck prior to the reign of Queen Victoria, this Sovereign is not often encountered and is highly sought after by collectors of British Gold coins. Add this historic Gold British Sovereign to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#682.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review