Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Second highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note is graded an Very Fine-30 and comes sealed in a Mylar PCGS Currency holder.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg#2202m-K.
- Circulated $500 note from series 1934-A.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review