|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in Aluminum and has a plain edge with the Judd designation of J-608.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 37 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PF-62 condition.
- Obverse: Appears similar to a 3 cent Nickel with a bust of Lady Liberty facing left and the date 1868 below.
- Reverse: Denomination inside a wreath.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Pattern Cent by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Pattern Cent graded PF-62 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 62|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review