|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From the first series of notes issued by the Confederate States in 1861 during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-30 by PMG.
- Listed as T#-34. This variety is Criswell-262. The note is hand-signed and numbered.
- Face: A central portrait of Christopher G. Memminger; CSA Treasury Secretary with the goddess Minerva at right.
- Back: Blank back.
- This note has a comment for a Cut Cancelled.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review