Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 880 single coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle. Below the lion is a decorative linden branch.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 Niue 1 oz Gold Czech Lion Proof coin to your cart today!
A proof coin with a beautiful artistic design featuring symbols of the Czech Republic.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Jose, CA
Date:Aug 2, 2020
At 37mm, this size really allows the design details to come through: The muscular and skeletal details of the lion against a stark and bold eagle backdrop. The obverse looks slightly off balanced and I feel that Queen Elizabeth II name should have been a different font size than the rest of the coin. Still, I think that the size of the coin really showcases the artwork very well. I also have the 1/4 oz coin and I'm thinking about picking up the bullion 1 oz coin as well. I do look forward to future offerings from the Czech mint - a very good start so far.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.