2020 Niue 1 oz Gold Czech Lion Reverse Proof
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 880 single coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle. Below the lion is a decorative linden branch.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 Niue 1 oz Gold Czech Lion Reverse Proof coin to your cart today!
A bullion coin with a beautiful artistic design featuring symbols of the Czech Republic.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review