Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 333 pieces.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, country of issue and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of Prometheus, holding the fire and offering it. In the background is an image of a mountain with the Temple of Gods.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has an incredible relief thanks to Smartminting and in additional a new special antique finish with dark highlights. Add this Silver Antique Prometheus coin to your cart today!
In Greek mythology, Prometheus is one of the Titans and the god of fire. He is credited with the creation of humanity from lay, and defies the gods by stealing fire and giving to humanity as civilization.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.