|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was one of the last Large Size notes printed.
- Graded Choice About New-58 by PCGS Currency and comes housed in an inert mylar PCGS holder.
- Harley Speelman/Frank White signatures—Friedberg #282.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and features a central portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Edge Tear at Top Right Center.
This Series 1923 Silver Certificate was printed sometime between 1923 through 1927. An added benefit of this note is that it has the portrait of Lincoln in a circular frame which has led to its nickname "Porthole note". Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
This series is highly popular with collectors with high grade examples commanding $5,000 and up.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.