Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of only 100 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees this coin was among the first released from the Mint.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms along with the face value and purity. The Golden Shield of the Arms carries two Pride of Barbados flowers (the National Flower) and the Bearded Fig Tree (ficus Citrifolia). On either side of the shield are the supporters-on the right is a dolphin symbolic of the fishing industry and on the left is a Pelican, after Pelican Island, a small outcrop later incorporated into the Deep Water Harbour development. Above the shield is a helmet and mantling and on a wreath is the arm and hand of a Bajan holding two crossed pieces of sugar cane symbolic of the sugar industry. The Coat of Arms carries the motto "Pride and Industry."
- Reverse: Features a full image of a seahorse with it's tail wrapped around part of a plant in the ocean. In the background are graphics representing the waves of the ocean and air bubbles formed by the wildlife in the sea. The name of the coin, purity and year of issue is also on the reverse.
Protect your investments by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A perfect Gold bullion coin for any collector with a limited mintage. Add this beautiful Seahorse coin to your cart today!
Seahorses propel themselves by using a small fin on their back that flutters up to 35 times per second. Smaller pectoral fins located near the back of the head are used for steering.
Most wild seahorses are monogamous and some species mate for life. Searching for mates can be difficult and risky since seahorses are poor swimmers, found in low densities and rely on camouflage to hide from predators.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review