2000-D Maryland State Quarter PF-68 UCAM NGC
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
Proof - 68 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Graded by NGC to be PF-68 Ultra Cameo.
- Designed by John Flanagan and William Cousins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Designed by Thomas D. Rogers.
- Reverse: Depicts the Maryland Statehouse surrounded by white oak leaf clusters.
- Mintmark features a "D" for Denver.
Protect and display your Maryland State Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 2000-D Maryland State Quarter to your cart today!
This is the seventh coin released in the 50 State Quarters Program.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 68 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review