Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Only one of this type issued for circulation.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PCGS Currency.
- Lightly circulated 1928 note graded XF-45 PPQ by PCGS Currency.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2407.
- Face: Features a portrait of President William McKinley.
- Back: Green printing with an ornate abstract border around the denomination.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great historical conversation pieces to your cart today!
The last of this type to be produced before the Gold recall of 1933, this paper money is from a bygone era when it had the backing of Gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review