Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.1451 oz of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 82,304.
- This coin exhibits a light, old time cleaning.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Uncirculated Details condition.
- Obverse: Represents an Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Three Dollar Gold Piece by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1878 Three Dollar Gold Piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.