Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation.
- Each coin is Brilliant Uncirculated and comes in a protective capsule. Quantities of 20 come together in sealed cardboard sheets as availability allows.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, denomination and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of the Deloreon from Back to the Future with electrical flashes above along with the Back to the Future 35 logo plus the license owner and purity. Below are digital numbers from the time machine's chronometer.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue.
This coin is a perfect gift for any coin or movie enthusiast. Add this 35th Anniversary Back to the Future coin to your cart today!
Protect your new Back to the Future bullion coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.