Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The PCGS holder verifies authenticity and a perfect MS-70 grade as well as first strike designation.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, denomination and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of the Deloreon from Back to the Future with electrical flashes above along with the Back to the Future 35 logo plus the license owner and purity. Below are digital numbers from the time machine's chronometer.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue.
This coin is a perfect gift for any coin or movie enthusiast. Add this 35th Anniversary Back to the Future coin to your cart today!
Protect your new Silver Back to the Future MS-70 coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.