Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Sold out at the mint! A first from The Perth Mint, elements of the high relief design have been gilded in 24-carat gold, superbly combining two celebrated minting techniques. The coin has been struck with an extra-deep blank to showcase its superbly detailed design in high relief.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin is housed in a classic display case with a clear lid. Packaged with a special 30th anniversary illustrated shipper, each coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse of the coin features a representation of Stuart Devlin’s depiction of a kookaburra perched on a tree branch, as it appeared on the 1990 Australian Kookaburra Silver Proof Coin. The outer ring of the obverse is also gilded in 24-carat gold. The anniversary dates ‘1990-2020’ and the monetary denomination are included together with a miniature representation of Jody Clark’s effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse depicts a kookaburra perched on a roof at dawn with stylised rays of light in the background. Also included in the design is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA 30TH ANNIVERSARY’, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark, and the weight and purity.
Add this special 30th Anniversary 2 oz Silver Gilded High Relief Kookaburra to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.