- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Add value to your investment portfolio or numismatic collection with these Brilliant Uncirculated U.S. Silver Dollars. This Morgan Silver Dollar is presented in special tamper evident packaging.
APMEX individually seals each coin to ensure the authenticity and condition of the product. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely.
- Individually selected by our numismatic team to ensure you receive our nicest BU quality coins.
- Contains .7734 oz actual Silver weight.
- Packaged in a tamper-evident RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty. Anna Willess Williams, a teacher and philosophical writer, modeled for this design by George T. Morgan of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust".
Present your Morgan Silver Dollar with an attractive display box added to your order.
During the years 1878-1921, more than half a billion Morgan Silver Dollars were minted, making it one of America's best known coins. Claim one for yourself, collection or friend today.
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America's agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America's desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America's readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.