Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Shipwreck coin from the Consolacion off the coast of Ecuador.
- This coin has Shipwreck Effect and is a high grade example of shipwreck salvage.
- Coins in this listing will show the effect of sea salvage.
- Includes its original salvage paperwork and date of salvage.
- Obverse: Pillars and waves divide the date and assayer mark.
- Reverse: Cross of Jerusalem bisects the arms of Castille and Leon.
- Minted at the various mints in New Spain.
Protect and display your Silver Cob in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most recognized coins in history. Add this Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.