Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Denier struck during the Feudal period of medieval Europe. 1.17 grams.
- Struck at the Rouen Mint.
- Struck in the Duchy of Normandy.
- This coin has been authenticated by NGC and graded MS-64.
- Obverse: Temple centered with pellet in pediment and short cross.
- Reverse: Maltese short cross with pellets.
- Dup-16 (Feodales).
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this medieval Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.