Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be delivered in a protective capsule.
- The obverse design features four different minting technologies. The image of the cheetah, Acinonyx Jubatus is minted incuse and reverse proof, the terrain in matte finish, and the background in proof.
- Obverse: Features a close-up of the cheetah's face in amazing detail. Above the cheetah is the series name, coin name and year of issue. Fineness and weight are below the image.
- Reverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins will go fast just like the cheetah. Add one of these Cheetah (Acinonyx Jubatus) coins to your collection today!
The cheetah is the world's fastest land animal and can reach speeds of 60 miles an hour in only three seconds. These cats are fast and also quite nimble with the ability to make quick and sudden turns when pursuing prey.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.