Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Byzantine Gold Hyperpyron. 1137-1143 AD. 3.9 grams.
- Struck at the Constantinople Mint during the reign of John II Comnenus 1118-1143 AD.
- This coin is in Choice Very Fine condition.
- Obverse: Christ Pantokrator enthroned facing forward.
- Reverse: John, wearing loros and holding globus cruciger, facing forward being crowned by The Virgin Mary.
- DOC-3a, SB-1940.
Protect and display your Gold Hyperpyron John II Comnenus coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Byzantine Gold Hyperpyron to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.