Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Features the highly coveted Light Green Seal (LGS).
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- Sealed in a Mylar currency holder and certified Very Fine-30 by PMG.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-G.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are a great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.