As low as $54.99 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The South Petherton hoard consisted of over 7,500 debased Silver coins hidden in Britain near the end of the Third Century. These coins may have been hidden by a Roman Legionary whose pay would have ballooned during the period because of inflation.
- BI Double Denarius from the reign of Victorinus. 269-271 AD.
- Issued by the Romano-Gallic Empire.
- This coin was part of the South Petherton Hoard.
- Encapsulation by NGC authenticates and protects the Very Fine condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Radiate, draped and cuirassed bust facing right.
- Reverse: Virtus standing right (Styles may vary).
Display your Treasure coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order today.
Add this Roman Double Denarius of Emperor Victorinus to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.