Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 globally.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed "Mythosaur" skull sigil of the Mandalorians as seen in The Mandalorian Show on Disney + as well as on coins in the game of Sabacc in the movie Solo: A Star Wars Story. The reverse also features the metal content, purity, and stamp of the Lucasfilm copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign Governemnt of Niue.
Protect and display your Mandalorian Mythosaur coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official Star Wars Mandalorian Mythosaur coins make the perfect gift for Star Wars fans, numismatists and investors alike.
Add this 2020 1 oz Silver Star Wars Mandalorian Mythosaur coin to your cart today!
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by 9Fine Mint during the first 30 days of their issuance to go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.