Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 999 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the inscriptions for the issuing country, year of issue, face value, weight of the coin and the purity. Around the effigy is the inscription: THERE IS NO DANGER THAT TITANIC WILL SINK. THE BOAT IS UNSINKABLE AND NOTHING BUT INCONVENIENCE WILL BE SUFFERED BY THE PASSENGERS. This quote was said by Philip Albright Small Franklin.
- Reverse: Features the Titanic sinking into ocean which is made of two colors of blue enamel. Included is the inscription for the date the Titanic sank: 15 04 1912.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This stunning 3D-effect coin will be a great addition to your collection. Add this ultra high relief Remembering the RMS Titanic coin to your cart today!
Philip Albright Small Franklin was in charge of the White Star Line office at the time the Titanic sunk.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.