Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the inside of the shield the and the inscriptions for the country of issue, the face value, and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features an image of Viking Axeman holding an axe and his shield. The image portrays him running. His shield has streaks of red on it and he is wearing a gold helmet.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Another exciting coin in this series featuring selective gold gilding. Add this Silver Viking Axeman coin to your cart today!
Vikings are often pictured clutching axes of different sizes. Axes were an important part of a Viking's life, not just for weapons but as tools.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.