- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide, with even fewer available in this exclusive MintDirect® Premier packaging.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation.
- Obverse: Features the striking Hippo, filled with a mandala design. Also included is the metal content, purity and denomination.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat and lion on either side. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres", meaning Unity, Work, Progress in English.
Protect and display your Silver MintDirect® Premier coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-Count Storage Box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10 we also have a 20-Count Storage Box.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Silver Mandala Hippo MintDirect® Premier coin to your cart today!
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by the Mint during the first 30 days of their issuance to go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2020 1 oz Silver Mandala Hippo MintDirect® Premier Single.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife SeriesThe Mandala Wildlife Series features 1 ounce Gold and 1 ounce Silver coins with unique designs of different animals, each with a beautiful mandala print. These coins have limited mintages, along with a changing design per release, adding to their collectibility. The Mandala Hippo is the fourth of the series, in both a 1 oz Silver and 1 oz Gold finish. Featured on the reverse of each coin in the Mandala Series is the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mike Mc
Date:Dec 7, 2020
Talk about a fast appreciation. These low mintage Mintdirect Premier Singles really go up in value quickly. Love this entire series. Great for collectors and even better for investors.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.