2007 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold American Eagles have been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design guaranteed by the U.S. Mint. The extremely low mintage of this key date fractional Gold Eagle provides collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Key date of entire 1/4 oz series with a mintage of only 34,004 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/4 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.