- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Royal Dutch Mint has released a modern lion daalder, the Dutch thaler, restrike based on the design originally issued in 1612 which marks the 800th anniversary.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes housed in a capsule with a box and certificate of authenticity from the Royal Dutch Mint.
- Obverse: Displays a large heraldic lion in a larger size, and the design has two circles of beadwork around the rim enclosing a legend, the date of issue, 2020, and the motto of the United Provinces, CONFIDENS. DNO. NON. MOVETVR, or “Who trusts in the Lord is not moved” (“DNO” is an abbreviation of “Domino,” or “Lord”).
- Reverse: Features standing knight. In front of his legs rests a shield bearing a lion in what is known as the rampant position (this lion is found on both the Dutch and Holland coats of arms).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Dutch Mint.
This stunning Silver Proof coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, restrike design. Add the 2020 Silver Lion Dollar Restrike to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:A regular customer at APMEX
Date:Dec 5, 2020
Absolutely beautiful. Its classic design is awesome, and I like the mintage limit of only 5000. More than 400 years of history of the Royal Dutch Mint did create an excellent coin. I had no issues with delivery, and it arrived on time. I'm going to buy more Dutch silver coins with limited mintage.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.