- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a PCGS-certified holder, grading the coin a perfect, Mint State-70.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed "Mythosaur" skull sigil of the Mandalorians as seen in The Mandalorian Show on Disney + and on coins in the game of Sabacc seen in the movie Solo: A Star Wars Story. The reverse also features the metal content, purity, and the Lucasfilm copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign Governemnt of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin stamped in .9999 fine Gold. These official Star Wars Mandalorian Mythosaur coins make the perfect gift for Star Wars fans, numismatists and investors alike.
Add this MS-70 2020 1 oz Gold Star Wars Mandalorian Mythosaur coin to your cart today!
The Mandalorian Mythosaur
The Mythosaur was a large and powerful dragon-like creature native to the Mandalorian homeworld of Mandalore in the Outer Rim. Upon the arrival of Mandalore the First, the Mythosaurs became a challenging target for early Mandalorians to test their battle skills. Eventually they were driven to extinction, but their ferocity and size has made them a key part of Mandalorian legends. Today, the symbolic representation of a Mythosaur skull is used as the official Mandalorian sigil.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.