Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original capsule.
- Mintage of 5,000.
- Obverse: Displays the Mongolian coat of arms and the coin's value.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of an ox bordered by a ornate rim and in the middle is the year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolia government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These 1/2 gram Gold Lunar coins are popular with all collectors. Add this 1/2 gram Proof Gold Lunar Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!
Past years for the Ox include 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, and 2009.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.