|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of only 999 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an elegant box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a detailed and finely shaped tortoise in ultra high relief. Its legs and head combined with his shell make it look like he walking across the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
While the tortoise moves slowly, these coins will not. Add this unique numismatic Silver coin to your cart today!
The turtle was used during ancient Greek times as a monetary symbol and was struck on coins that were first made on the island of Aegina in the south of Greece. today, the original ancient turtle coins are highly prized and extremely valuable.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.