Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A symbol of majesty and might, the lion makes its Canadian debut on a fine Silver coin that is fully Gold-plated to give it a “golden hour” glow. This extraordinary coin is a rare opportunity to own an engraved rendering of an original painting by Canada’s foremost wildlife artist and naturalist, Robert Bateman. Each coin is accompanied by a special insert that features a printed reproduction of the original painting, along with the artist’s description of his work and his signature. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This listing contains the coin only in capsule but does not include the mint issued box or certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 700 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Stepping into the golden glow of early morning light, the king of the jungle greets the day with a roar in this engraved rendering of Into the Light – Lion, an original acrylic-on-canvas painting by Canadian wildlife artist Robert Bateman.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
A Robert Bateman exclusive. This collector coin is a rare opportunity to own an engraved rendering of an original painting by world-renowned wildlife artist Robert Bateman. Add this Silver $100 Into the Light Lion coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.