Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- AV Stater from the reign of Emperor Coson under Roman rule. (After 54 BC). 8.49 grams.
- Graded and authenticated Choice Almost Uncirculated by NGC.
- Strike: 4/5; Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Roman consul (Brutus) walking left, accompanied by two lictors, KOSON in exergue.
- Reverse: Eagle with spread wings standing left on scepter, clutching a laurel wreath in its right talon.
Protect and display your Thracian/Scythian Gold Stater coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this ancient Gold Stater to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.