Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Byzantine Gold Histamenon Nomisma. 4.41 grams.
- Struck during the reign of Michael VII (1071-1078 AD).
- NGC has graded this coin Choice Mint State and encapsulated it to protect its condition.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Christ facing.
- Reverse: Michael VII with standard and globus cruciger.
Protect and display your ancient coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Byzantine Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.