- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a beautiful display box.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features a Giant Seahorse, colorized in bright yellow, in the center of the coin along with coral reefs in the background.
- Reverse: Displays the Queens effigy with the weight, purity and date along with an individual serial number.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
PAMP Suisse products are manufactured in Switzerland and are world-renowned for their superior craftsmanship. Add the 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
The Giant Seahorse, commonly referred to as the Pacific Seahorse, is the only seahorse species found near the Galapagos Islands, in the Eastern Pacific Ocean. As Seahorses tend to engage in monogamous mating and undergo lengthy embryonic development, they do not repopulate fast enough to keep up with overharvesting by humans which harm their population. Because of this, Pacific Seahorses are classified as a “Vulnerable Species”. The coin design serves to raise awareness for these beautiful creatures, as well as provide fans of the sea with a way to bring a bit of underwater flair to their collection. Keep an eye out for the upcoming releases in this larger-than-life series, the Giant Manta and the Giant Tortoise.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.