Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3161 oz. of Silver.
- All coins are sealed in their original government issued plastic holders.
- Product does not include the original woodgrain design cardboard sleeves.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with the legend of “LIBERTY” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST” with the date at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia. Depicted is an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with an olive branch firmly grasped in his claws with a small Earth turned so that North America can be seen. Thirteen stars surround the eagle’s flight.
- 1976 Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell in front of the moon.
Preserve your own part of American History by starting a collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this Proof 40% Silver Eisenhower Dollar to your cart today.
Random dates of our choice determined by stock on hand.
Note: Since the coins are in sealed cases, they come AS IS, and may or may not be toned.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.