Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be delivered in a protective capsule.
- The obverse design features four different minting technologies. The image of the grizzly bear, Ursus Arctos Horribilis, is minted incuse and reverse proof, the terrain in matte finish, and the background in proof.
- Obverse: Features an image of a grizzly bear in amazing detail. Above the grizzly is the series name, coin name and year of issue. Fineness and weight are below the image.
- Reverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is dedicated to one of the most recognized predators. Add one of these Grizzly Bear coins to your collection today!
Grizzly bears are powerful, top-of-the-food-chain predators, yet much of their diet consists of nuts, berries, fruit, leaves and roots. Grizzlies can reach speeds up to 30 miles an hour.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.