Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be delivered in a protective capsule.
- The obverse design features four different minting technologies. The image of the white shark, Carcharodon Carcharias, is minted incuse and reverse proof, the terrain in matte finish, and the background in proof.
- Obverse: Features an image of a white shark in amazing detail. Above the shark is the series name, coin name and year of issue. Fineness and weight are below the image.
- Reverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on another great predator coin. Add one of these White Shark coins to your collection today!
Great white sharks are the largest predatory fish and are found in cool, coastal waters. The average length is 15 feet but some can exceed up to 20 feet and weigh up to 5,000 pounds.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.