- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Depicted as serpentine-shaped creatures with large-eyes, horns, fish scales and sharp claws, mythological dragons have been part of Chinese culture for thousands of years. Despite their fearsome appearance, they are considered to be benevolent creatures with divine origins. Said to offer humanity guidance and protection, they symbolized the emperor’s sacred power and are still regarded powerful omens of good fortune.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in an intricately designed presentation card including a pocket to hold money, representing a traditional Chinese red packet. The card also includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The coin’s obverse bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2020 year-date, the weight and fineness and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse depicts two Chinese dragons in pursuit of a mystical flaming pearl, an ancient metaphor for wisdom, enlightenment and truth. The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark also appears within the design.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Rectangular Dragon Proof to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 22, 2021
I love unique designed bars and coins and this is one I'd recommend purchasing! At only 1 oz of silver for the cost might scare people away, but the bar has incredible detail. I was also blown away by how perfect the bar was displayed in an air tight frame.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.