Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Graded a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS, and encapsulated in a PCGS holder.
- First Strike designation guarantees the coins were received by PCGS in the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays Rafiki, standing on Pride Rock, while holding up a baby Simba. Below this is the Disney logo and "The Lion King" engraved on the coin. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
The Lion King was an iconic Disney movie released in the mid-1990s. It has been a favorite of movie-lovers ever since. Add this perfect MS-70 1 oz Gold Lion King coin to your cart today!
THE LION KING:
Disney's The Lion King is an animated film first released to the public on June 24, 1994. Winning two Academy Awards for the music and a Golden Globe for Best Motion Picture, The Lion King continues to be a classic film for children and adults alike. The story follows a young lion cub, Simba, and his life through adulthood. The movie is set in the Pride Lands of Africa, where lions rule the kingdom. One of the more memorable scenes of the film is at the beginning when the baboon shaman Rafiki blesses the lion cub Simba and presents him before the onlooking animal kingdom as the evocative song "The Circle of Life" can be heard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.