- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
You’ll find those classic designs in the 2020 edition but the 5-cent coin is an exclusive colorized tribute to Thomas Shingles’ Victory nickel. Shingles originally engraved the design on the medallion too: it’s a faithful reproduction of the Canadian Volunteer Service Medal, which was awarded to more than 650,000 Canadians in recognition of their voluntary service in the Second World War.
- Contains a total of 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver distributed among seven different coins.
- All seven coins are struck in .9999 fine Silver.
- The proof coins have been struck at lower speed than standard circulation coins to produce a stunning mirror proof finish, which has been accented with rich color.
- This set comes in a genuine leather book-style packaging.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: All reverses vary by denomination. This medallion is a faithful reproduction of the Canadian Volunteer Service Medal (1939-1947) and features the obverse design by Charles Comfort. The seven marching figures represent the Royal Canadian Navy, Women’s Royal Canadian Naval Service, 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion, Canadian Women’s Army Corps, Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF), RCAF Women’s Division, and Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps. Around the rim is the inscription “1939 CANADA 1945 VOLUNTARY SERVICE VOLONTAIRE”. The reverse features the Arms of Canada, as seen on the original medal.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your pristine proof set from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 Classic Canadian Coins Colorized Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.