- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each of the 13 puzzle-shaped coins highlights a famous pathfinder in Canadian history who contributed to our understanding of the world and our place in it. Together, they span nearly 1,000 years of history that is preserved in written accounts and illustrations, which pull the past forward and make it accessible today.
- Contains 1/2 kilo of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a wooden case with a graphic beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Extremely limited mintage of 800 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: On the $50 central coin, the reverse design by Canadian artist Rebecca Yanovskaya features a selectively Gold-plated compass rose and a personification of the Four Winds. The $20 puzzle-shaped pieces feature sepia-toned portraits of 13 famous pathfinders in Canadian history.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The coin's dimensional shape, size and exquisite beauty will dazzle time and time again. Add this 2020 Four Winds Pathfinder Puzzle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.