Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- AV Stater from the reign of the Dacian King Coson under Roman rule. (After 54 BC). 8.41 grams.
- Graded and authenticated Choice Mint State by NGC.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Roman consul (Brutus) walking left, accompanied by two lictors, monogram to left.
- Reverse: Eagle with spread wings standing left on scepter, clutching a laurel wreath in its right talon.
Protect and display your Thracian/Scythian Gold Stater coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Ancient Gold Stater to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.