- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
For over seven decades, a wild orchid has served as the floral emblem of Prince Edward Island. Canada’s island province is home to three indigenous species of lady’s slippers (Cypripedium spp.), but it is the pink lady’s slipper seen on this coin that is the official provincial flower. Between April and July, the pink-and-white petals of the lady’s slipper attract insect and human admirers alike. As captivating as it may be, this slow growing, sweetly scented, woodland beauty should not be disturbed and it is better to admire it in the wild… or on our seventh jewelry-inspired Floral Emblems of Canada coin.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan features a stylized floral pattern on the outer ring, while the inner core features a color portrait of the official floral emblem of Nova Scotia, the trailing arbutus or mayflower (Epigaea repens).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Fits in a bezel: The 27 mm diameter allows your coin to fit in a bezel, which will transform your coin into a beautiful pendant necklace.
Collect them all! Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Floral Emblems Prince Edward Island Lady's Slipper coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.