Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Its uplifting, patriotic design is selectively plated with rose Gold to highlight the sugar maple’s proud status as a Canadian emblem and as inspiration for our iconic National Flag. Every coin echoes the elegant maple boughs that graced early circulation coins, but look closely—each design portrays a different maple species that can be found within the Canadian landscape. With five unique designs, plus a 1-kilogram coin and large denominations, this fractional set is a must-have treasure!
- Contains 56.607 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Fractional set comes in a burgundy clamshell collector box with a black sleeve and is accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Limited mintage of only 250 sets.
- Obverse: The effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth by Susanna Blunt with “ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA” and “250 DOLLARS” engraved around the circumference of the coin. The maple species featured on the reverse also appears on the obverse as a background pattern.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Nathalie Lagacé has beautifully portrayed the distinctive character of five different maple species: the sugar maple (1 kg), silver (1/2 kg), Douglas (5 oz), black (2 oz) and bigleaf (1 oz). A cluster of maple leaves dominates the center of the coin and is finely engraved to illustrate the overall shape, veining, lobes and edging that distinguish each maple species from the others. Two boughs of maple leaves arch upwards along the outer edges of the design, creating a framework reminiscent of pre-Confederation circulation coins. A ribbon flows through each design in a unique way. It wraps itself around the central leaves, and weaves its way through the boughs, bringing a heraldic touch to the design as it ties all the elements together. A single, small leaf is engraved at the bottom of the design. It is flanked by the ribbon ends, with “2020” engraved above, and “CANADA” engraved along the upper edge of the coin.
Add this unique 2020 5-Coin Canadian Maple Masters Collection set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.