Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Central Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2020 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 2020 Coin Program.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule with a mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 100 coins, which is far less than the 500 of prior releases.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts the Purple-throated Carib Hummingbird flying above flowers as it searches for nectar.
- The rim features wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.